Making a move from practice to industry represents a significant career change for both qualified and part-qualified accountants and one that requires careful thought; both have their appeal, but the day-to-day work and career opportunities, that come with these roles are very different. Did you know that a move from practice to working for an outsourced accounting provider like Isosceles offers the benefits of working in both practice and industry and is a perfect first step out of practice?
Working for an outsourced accounting provider offers the reassurance of working in a practice
- A supportive high-performing team of qualified finance professionals.
- An opportunity for part-qualified accountants to continue with their studies and professional qualifications with CIMA and ICAEW.
- The use of professional process orientated methodologies and best practice controls.
- A commitment to developing the team’s technical skills.
- An understood and assured career path.
As well as the variety of industry exposure
- The opportunity to gain in-depth industry knowledge.
- The ability to upskill your commercial skillset.
- Commercial application of technical skills to everyday real-world problems.
- The chance to be actively involved in the business and see the impact and results of your efforts.
With the additional thrill of the chance to make a difference
- Working for an outsourced accounting provider like Isosceles offers an opportunity to lead, or be part of a team that steers a business through the challenges of growth.
- The thrill of working for rapidly growing, entrepreneurial technology companies some of whom Isosceles will take to a successful exit.
- Make a genuine difference to the outcome for your clients.
- Opportunities to keep abreast of and work with changing accounting standards both UK, European and US GAAP.
- Supporting international business expansion.
- Exposure to a wide range of commercial and operational situations.
- An accelerated career path – the only things preventing individuals from entering as an intern or graduate and working their way up to an FD are their aspirations, ambition and skill.
Get in touch
If you are considering working for an outsourced accounting provider like Isosceles then please get in touch with Kay Mellor firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about working for Isosceles.
(Image Source: Shutterstock)