Our Search for 2019 graduate accountants has begun!
If you know someone who is looking to train to Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Management Accountant (CIMA) status and build a great future as an accountant, please ask them to get in touch today via our Graduate Accountants Recruitment page. The application deadline is 21st July.
We’re not a traditional accounting practice
Isosceles is a business and corporate adviser to entrepreneurial technology companies and other fast-growing companies; supporting them to scale, and for some achieve an exit.
While for some of our clients we are their full finance team, we also work with clients on merger, acquisition and divestiture execution, on managing and expanding an international presence, on funding growth and achieving a high-value exit.
An opportunity to work with exciting clients
We work with growing entrepreneurial businesses. While it might seem like a cliché to say we want to hear from ‘dynamic and ambitious’ graduates’, the truth is to be recognised as a player with our clients, you’ll need to match their energy, drive and focus.
What you need to be a graduate accountant
- 2:1 degree or higher (actual or predicted). Any discipline will be considered, although ideally, you’ll have studied a numeracy based subject.
- 3 A Levels (or equivalent), with at least two at grades A*-B.
- Strong GCSE grades, including Maths and English.
- Strong IT skills and a confident user of Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel.
- The right to work in the UK without restrictions for the duration of the graduate scheme (3 years). We are assuming this will apply to EU nationals,
Why join us?
Isosceles is a great place to launch your career. We’re trusted advisors to entrepreneurs and investors, and we rely on recruiting the best talent. The difference is, while you’ll qualify as an accountant, you’ll also learn to be a consultant.
Take a look at our Graduate Accountant Recruitment page.