Cost Effective and Compliant HR
This venture capital funded software development company, based in Guildford, took a conscious decision to outsource non- core activities. Isosceles had successfully provided a full outsourced finance and accounts solution for the last twelve months and now was the time to ensure a compliant HR department and outsource HR too.
For the company, who had developed a unique platform for creating, deploying and operating digital content services, it was imperative to maintain their commercial edge and remain at the forefront of this emerging market. They decided therefore to outsource non-core activities, leaving the board and management team to focus on the business.
Whilst the company was small, basic HR duties were undertaken by the office administrator and the CEO, but soon became too large and onerous a task without specialist help.
The decision on whom to outsource HR to was an easy one. Isosceles had already proven themselves to be flexible, cost-effective providers of ‘best in class’ services. Isosceles outsourced finance and accounts, payroll and HR services fit naturally and seamlessly together.
Successful organisations need flexible providers like IsoscelesCEO
Isosceles provide a full, compliant HR outsource
- Part-time ‘HR Manager’ and employee support line
- Audit of existing employment contracts to identify and correct legal, contractual and administration errors and anomalies
- Recommendations of HR policies and procedures
- Development of staff handbook
- Production of contract of employment templates
- Induction of new staff and management
- Administration of employee benefits
- Administration of employee holiday
- Management of sickness and attendance records
- Appraisal administration
- Advise on staff performance issues
- Support to managers on dealing with disciplinary procedures, appeals, hearings and grievances
Isosceles have supported all stages of the company’s growth from start-up, through numerous funding rounds, to their eventual sale.