Cost effective, comprehensive and compliant HR outsourcing
We specialise in responsive, cost-effective outsourced HR with flexibility at its heart. Our service includes all the systems, people and expertise you need for an effective and efficient HR department.
If you need quick support with a specific project or to deal with an HR emergency we can help with that too.
Cost-effective HR services
We take the headache, risk and expense out of managing your own HR department at a fraction of the cost of establishing an in-house team - keeping you on the right side of employment legislation and your business healthy.
Your team in safe hands
In HR often it’s not what you do know, but what you don’t that can hurt! We provide a proper HR framework delivered by CIPD professionals to support your growth and help you get the most out of your people.
Value through people
A business which is in excellent HR shape and compliant with latest HR legislation (with no HR skeletons in the cupboard) will achieve a premium value, thus attracting the best potential buyers and ensuring a smooth sales process.
HR requires specialist knowledge, it’s the most changed legislation affecting a business today and it’s impossible for senior management to keep on top of it and do their day job! Our CIPD qualified professionals can deliver everything you need to run an effective and compliant HR department – in the way you need it delivered. Our HR options range from simple HR administration to a fully managed, outsourced HR and payroll service – and anything in between.
Our Foundation Service is ideal for emerging or smaller organisations seeking to introduce compliant and effective employment arrangements. We will sort out all the nitty-gritty details for you like employment contracts, an employee handbook as well as policies and procedures – putting the business in the best possible position for growth. The foundation service includes:MORE
- Provision of a compliant framework of employment documents, policies and procedures, which are updated as HR legislation or the business itself changes
- Design and delivery of tailor made contracts of employment and employee handbooks
- On-demand email and telephone advice to support you in managing employment issues and problems.
- Access to optional ongoing HR consultancy and day to day outsourced HR advice.
Our Full Service is perfect for thriving businesses requiring more comprehensive HR support. It provides all the benefits of an inhouse team without the expensive of employing your own. As with the Foundation Service we will sort out all the nitty-gritty details and keep you on the right side of employment legislation, but with our full service you can select individual service elements and tailor it to your specific requirements. The Full Service can include the following elements:MORE
- Managing all routine HR related issues, as well as issuing employment contracts, managing payroll and benefits administration and confidential handling of personnel files
- Providing advice to managers on how best to handle HR and employment issues and problems
- Introduction and development of employment policies, procedures, staff handbooks and administration processes
- Providing employees with guidance on HR policies and contractual entitlements
- Provision and maintenance of an HR Information System (I-Demand), including an employee self-service facility
- Providing e-mail and telephone advice to support your managers in handling employment issues, with an onsite presence when required.
- Access to optional ongoing HR advisory services.
I-Demand HR online
Effective HR Management is at the heart of any successful business. Isosceles’ cloud-based HR system, I-Demand, provides a better way to manage your people and increase productivity. I-Demand is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses looking after a handful to a few hundred employees. With online delivery and powerful features, this system offers everything you need to streamline your HR administration and cut costs, including:MORE
- People management – all your data in one place
- Absence management – the ability to manage any type of absence
- Resource deployment – access to up-to-date employee profiles
- Performance management – streamlined activity with huge time saving benefits
- An HR Portal – featuring an intra-company communications forum as well as a centralised location for employees to access key HR documents.
Could you do with a helping hand from an HR professional? Perhaps you have an unforeseen legal situation that requires careful management or you need to downsize and implement a redundancy programme? Would you like someone to validate your existing contracts of employment? Help with pension auto-enrolment? Run a training programme? Whatever your HR emergency or project we can offer access to experienced CIPD professional who can help. We undertake a range of project work including:MORE
- Validating employment contract compliance
- Advising and supporting during grievance or disciplinary situations
- Advising and supporting to resolve a performance issue
- Implementing Pension Auto-Enrolment and supporting ongoing scheme management
- Facilitating organisational restructures and handling all HR implications
- Defining and implementing a redundancy programme
- Performing an HR engagement survey following a significant business change
- Design and implementation of rewards, benefits and incentive programmes to drive performance and retain your best talent
- Running HR training workshops for your management team covering a wide variety of topics
- TUPE transfers
- Global mobility and visa sponsorship management
It goes without saying that a motivated business needs motivated people. We ensure our clients’ employees are paid on time and correctly; is a basic requirement every business should meet. With an ever-increasing HMRC reporting burden our Payroll team will also make sure you remain compliant and up to date with all changes in law and statute. Our outsourced payroll service is an efficient, dependable and affordable alternative to running your own in-house payroll system.MORE
We tailor our services to meet the appropriate level of payroll administration your business requires; taking all of the headaches out of your hands. We are RTI compliant and can easily accommodate the latest Auto Enrolment Pension reforms. Charged on a per employee basis, we offer the following:
- Direct access to a designated payroll manager
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll or a combination of all three
- Complex payment structures, including commissions, bonuses, and hourly rates.
- Taxable benefits
- Statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, etc.)
- Payslip generation via password protected emails
- Payroll deductions (for example PAYE and NI)
- End of year administration (P60s, P11ds, etc.) and P45s for leavers
- Statutory e-filing of in-year and year-end forms
- Electronic transmission of BACS payments
- Tailored reporting
in the UK
- 75% of clients investor backed
- Clients with turnover up to $50m
Clive Bellmore, CEO, Europe & Africa, Back Office Associates
It is very reassuring to have the Isosceles HR team on hand with knowledge and resources to help us with any HR issues at any time in the UK and beyond.
Tony Grubb, Vice President, Ixonos
Isosceles was exceptionally easy to work with from the very first meeting. They are an instrumental part of the team. We look forward to expanding our relationship and working together for many years to come.
Lauren Nagel-Krosney, VP of Human Resources, Real Capital Analytics Inc.
I have found the HR team at Isosceles to be extremely reliable. Their consultants are very knowledgeable and pragmatic in their advice.
Neil Clark, CEO, PrimeVigilance
Isosceles feel like part of our team. They got the service up and running very quickly and it's a real support to have their expertise.
James Prior, CEO, Vetasi
Isosceles have supported us strongly through every part of our growth cycle. They are completely dedicated to making our life easy.
MD, Diamond Forwarding
Isosceles made what I thought was going to be a time consuming and stressful HR process a great deal less so than I had envisaged.