In our experience, the first question shareholders of technology companies ask when preparing for exit is around business valuation:
- “What is the business worth?”
- Followed by “How can we improve that valuation?”
- And finally “What do I need to do to prepare my business for sale?”
To help you with these questions, we’ve built, as the first step, an online tool. This questionnaire-based tool, designed specifically for technology companies, will help you assess how ready the business is for exit and what your initial business valuation might be.
It’s simple and straightforward to complete. We ask 30 questions in total and our assessment considers several factors:
- The temperature of your target sectors and your offering
- The size of your businesses and where it is on its growth path
- Is the business model proven?
- Is your business well run?
After completing this questionnaire we’ll be able to give you a price-band valuation of your business plus a personalised view of the key factors you should consider when preparing your business for exit.
If you would like to know ‘what good looks like’ in terms of a well-prepared business, have a look at our white paper What does an exit-ready business look like?
Should you have any questions about the form or report, please contact us at email@example.com.