We are delighted that both Mike O’Connell, our CEO and Kay Mellor, our Director of HR Services have been invited to moderate a Power Panel within the FinTech Founder’s Forum at FinTech Connect Live 2017, the UK’s largest meeting place for the FinTech community.
How to manage your cash flow for sustained growth
Moderator, Mike O’Connell, CEO, Isosceles Finance.
- Effective strategies for managing your cash during your non-revenue generating and early-revenue generating curve
- How to segment your working capital effectively and avoid running out of operating cash
- Knowing when to spend and when to hold back – lessons from the frontline
- How and when to seek additional capital investment versus running the business on cash
The Panellists: Gary Turner, Co-Founder and Managing Director; Xero UK, Anil Stocker, Co-Founder and CEO; MarketInvoice, Nikolay Storonsky, Founder and CEO, Revolut; Robert Ellice, Founder and CEO; Tim Sievers, Founder and CEO, Deposit Solutions.
Building the dream team – how to attract, retain and develop talent
Moderator, Kay Mellor, Director of HR Services, Isosceles Finance
- How to find and on-board talent which buy into and contribute towards your high-performance culture
- Assessing the potential impact of Brexit on talent acquisition across Europe
- How to maintain a dynamic culture and focus during rapid expansion phases
- Scaling your workforce according to the specific needs of your start-up
The Panellists: Eamon Jubbawy, Co-Founder, Onfido; Julian Sawyer, Chief Operating Officer, Starling Bank; Dan Atkinson, Chief People Officer, Tandem; Paolo Galvani, Chairman and Co-Founder, MoneyFarm. With Kay Mellor, Director of HR Services, Isosceles Finance
More about FinTech Connect Live
FinTech Connect Live is at the ExCel London on 7th and 8th December, 2017 and registrations are still open (click here to visit the website and register).
Combining the hustle and bustle of an exhibition featuring over 3000 visitors, and 200 exhibitors and partners, FinTech Connect Live is the UK’s largest fintech event. Playing host to 4 strategic conference sessions with inspirational case studies from around the world, a technology buyers theatre with 50 product demos, 12 educational workshops tackling practical fast growth challenges, and two full days of dedicated mentoring clinics for start-up leaders, FinTech Connect Live is the ‘must have ticket’ for stakeholders from across the full fintech eco-system.
FinTech Connect Live provides a platform for all those attending to collaborate, differentiate, form connections, source solutions, conduct and generate business with new, existing and upcoming fintech players in the market.