Our graduate recruitment process
We will be starting our graduate recruitment process in June 2020. Applications for Sheffield and Egham are currently open here.
We know this may well be the first time you’ve applied for a ‘career’ job, and it’s difficult to know exactly what to do or expect, so we’ll tell you at the start what our graduate recruitment stages are. Have a read of a Graduate Accountant’s “10 things you should know…” advice to prepare yourself before applying.
- We’ll want to see your CV and get a feel for your academic and employment profile. Training a graduate through a professional accounting qualification is a significant investment, so we’ll want to hear why you’re interested in and think you would be a good hire for Isosceles.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to speak to everyone who applies, but if we think there’s a strong potential match we’ll probe a bit more in a short telephone interview.
- If successful at telephone interview, you’ll be invited to our virtual full day assessment day. Here you’ll be taken through a range of exercises, including a face-to-face interview.
- The thought of an ‘Assessment Day’ can be daunting. But we also know that different people perform well in different situations. Our assessment process is designed to give you the maximum opportunity to demonstrate your strengths and will help us, and you work out whether this is the right career choice for you.
- Our final shortlist will be asked to complete a PPA (personal profile analysis) test and will be invited back to meet Mike, our CEO, for a second and final interview.
Before applying, please check that you’ll be available during our key assessment periods:
|Closing date for applications:||15th June|
|Telephone interviews:||Up to 16th June|
|Assessment Days*||18th and 23rd June|
|Final interviews:||24th July|
*The Assessment Days will be virtual assessments to comply with the government advice on COVID-19.