Isosceles help Ancoris acquire Appogee and extend their cloud services
Ancoris chose Isosceles as lead adviser because of their track record in acquiring and selling technology companies.
Bracknell-based Ancoris are an award winning cloud services provider. They help their clients reduce the cost and complexity of their IT operation, innovate their business and navigate the industry transformation from on- premise to cloud computing.
Ancoris are developing an ecosystem of products based around the Google Cloud and wanted to acquire Appogee to further grow their impressive development capability.
They needed an advisor to help them with:
- Due diligence
- Commercial discussions
- HR and TUPE transfer
Isosceles specialise in working with small and medium companies through all stages of growth, from start-up to exit especially in the technology sector.
We have a proven track record looking from both sides of the negotiation table with experience of:
- Business valuations
- Identifying suitable buyers
- Preparing companies for sale
- Taking companies through the sale process
- Sale or purchase negotiations
- Helping clients to acquire companies
- Due diligence health checks
Ancoris have developed into one of the leading Google Apps partners in the UK, in fact they have worked with a number of our other clients. The cloud computing space is fast moving and competitive. I am impressed with the ambition and foresight that Ancoris have shown which keeps them well ahead of the packMike O’Connell, CEO at Isosceles.
- The sale went ahead with a very positive response from the industry
- A fair price was agreed with the minimum of fuss
- The deal was concluded quickly and Appogee have been able to make an immediate contribution to the business
- Isosceles managed the HR process in a quick and efficient manner
Ancoris wanted a partner that had extensive experience of dealing with these type of transactions and a negotiation style which was win/win. Isosceles were able to manage the expectation of the seller so that a realistic valuation could be agreed to both parties’ satisfaction. Isosceles helped keep the transaction simple and straight forward, they are very easy to work with.David McLeman, CEO at Ancoris